May 9th, 2008 categories: Neighborhoods
I was inspecting a house that fronts on the the mauka side of Kalanianaole Highway and I was able to take this picture of Paiko Lagoon. Paiko is located just beyond Niu Valley and has homes on the ocean and fronting on a lagoon. If you wanted to buy in this Honolulu neighborhood, you could choose from three active listings priced from $1,977,000 to $9,750,000.
Here is a little known fact for fly fishermen, the oceanside of this area offers some of the largest bonefish in the world. One doesn’t get many bites, but a friend of mine has landed fish in the 9 to 12 pound range. Just another great thing about Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Honolulu Real Estate News and Newsletters
Recent news that might interest you.
- Honolulu Real Estate Resources and Tips
Great tips and resources
- Current Featured Honolulu Homes For Sale Master Page
View our featured Honolulu real estate homes for sale. Includes videos, photos, MLS sheets and much more.
- Current Featured Honolulu Condos For Sale Master Page
View our featured Honolulu real estate condos / condominiums for sale with videos, photos, MLS sheets and much more.
- List Your Honolulu Hawaii Real Estate with KU Realty
Details and special offers to list your property with KU Realty / Keahi Pelayo. Land survey, home warranty, inspection and more.
- Purchase / Buy Honolulu Hawaii Real Estate with KU Realty
Details and special offers when your purchase a property with KU Realty, LLC / Keahi Pelayo. Home warranty, inspection and more.
Interactive Map Honolulu Homes For Sale
Interactive Map Honolulu Condos For Sale
- Honolulu Real Estate Special Offers and Discounts
Check out our special offers for real estate buyers and sellers of our services.